We like to share good things whenever possible, and while we’ve been out and about, we’ve spotted several innovative and interesting pieces of equipment. Here are some of our favourites:
1. These new bar stools are good value, and DIFFERENT.
2. The hot/cold trolley is ideal when transporting food outside (ie from one kitchen to another on a large site such as a school). Its really sturdy and CAN be motorised! One of the most manoeuvrable I found (I was steering it with one had around Hotelympia and not knocking into people!)
3. This oven is actually medium duty – the best range in our opinion on the market, gas top with efficient burners and CONVECTION oven under! What’s not to like!
4. A 4 glass sided counter top hot display that has adjustable shelves which can be any height and also angled!
5. An induction top that can fit UNDER a Corian top. So you can have lovely sideboard unit in say a meeting room and this becomes a hot buffet counter at a flick of switch when required.