We always put Gram fridges in our specifications, because we know that we can rely on them, and if things do go wrong, it will get sorted out properly.
On the odd occasion when we’ve been persuaded to go cheaper, we have had to deal with all sorts of horrors, including:
– Engineers not turning up
– When they do turn up, they haven’t got the necessary parts
– Parts have been sent to another address
– Wrong parts sent, and therefore unable to be fitted
– Domestic engineers sent to deal with a commercial fridge
– Replacement freezer was actually broken
Losing a fridge is stressful enough without all this added hassle.
1. They offer a 5 year warranty, rather than the usual 1, demonstrating confidence in their product
2. In this weather, it’s catastrophic if a fridge goes down, so their speedy callout service will get you out of a scrape
3. They’re tried and trusted – we’ve worked with them for years
So although the initial investment might be higher, it’s worth it in the long run for the peace of mind. After all, a fridge is a crucial piece of kit that you just can’t do without.